Gold Medalist Lurena Bell
Dressage Clinic Feb 21, 2021
Teaching in Oklahoma for over 20 years
Clinic ride fee is $125 payable directly to Lurena Bell. If you are scheduled, you are committed.
Fees: Stall $25, Facility: $10 if no stall. Pay these fees to Robin.
Sunday Feb 21
9:30 Amber Brockhaus
10:15 Nancy E
12:30 Kim McK
1:15 Lori M
Feb 5, 6, 7, 8 In Person: Dressage Clinic with Jodi Lees.
USEF 'S' Judge, Instructor of all levels. Jodi is positive, powerful and motivating for all riders.
See www.riversedgefarms.com for her many accomplishments and more information.
- $150 per ride Payable to Valley View Equestrian Center.
- Stabling $25/day or $50 for all days.
- $20 haul in/facility fee if no stall.
- Audit fee for non participants is $20 per day or $50 for all days.
- Contact Robin to sign up. Will fill quickly, rides assigned on a first to pay basis. Refunds available until Feb 1. If the weather is terrible, the clinic will be rescheduled and refunded.
- 405-747-7121 text Paypal, Venmo, or send a check to reserve. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail check to: Robin Hessel, 5417 York Road, Stillwater, Ok 74074
- Rides were deleted if not paid. Waiting list is available.
Times may change so please check back often and right before clinic.
Rider schedule below is based on first paid.
Stalls: Nancy B, Holly L, Valerie M, Janelle W, Stacia W, Tamera M. Nancy L
Jodi Lees Live Streaming Clinic tbd
The new way to learn, its great!
$125 to schedule, you may need a phone you can carry, ear buds. Stall fee is included, please clean up after your horse. Facility fee included. Check, Venmo or Paypal to hold space. Please send to email@example.com
1:30Robin 2:15 Holly 3:00Janelle 3:45Valerie 4:30 Nancy B 5:15